- Include current user's Site Kit capabilities in Site Health report. See #2314.
- Mark user input state as completed once user has submitted their information. See #2310.
- Finalize copy for new
googlesitekit-user-inputscreen. See #2302.
- Display informational warning before setup about limited support for WordPress versions before 5.0. See #2289.
- Modify Search Console API queries so that they include results up until one day ago. See #2284.
- Add support for widgets to have multiple (fallback) widths via
googlesitekit.widgets.registerWidget, laying out widget grid with as few gaps as possible. See #2251.
- Modify widgets registered with
quarterwidth to render for half the screen width on mobile viewports. See #2250.
ReportZerocomponents which should be returned by widgets that are in error state or have no data to display. See #2246.
- Add JS utility functions
averageObjectListValue, and enhance capabilities of
extractForSparklinefunction. See #2245.
- Improve logic to determine whether an AdSense API report response is "empty", via new
isZeroReportfunction for AdSense. See #2242.
- Simplify adding strings only visible to screen reader users by implementing a
VisuallyHiddencomponent. See #2165.
- Reduce complexity of implementing and registering
settingsEditcomponents for a module by centrally handling setting submission. See #2137.
- Modify the
canSubmitChangesselector and a
submitChangesaction. See #2136.
- Implement UI design for
googlesitekit-user-inputscreen. See #2040.
- Simplify module class infrastructure and implement (internal) module registry. See #1939.
- Fix bug where Analytics widgets would fire their API requests even when the module wasn't completely set up, resulting in unnecessary error responses. See #2358.
- Fix bug where a previous error from an action would not be cleared when trying the same action again. See #2156.
- Fix a few translation strings that were concatenating date ranges, making them correctly translatable. See #2146.
- Fix compatibility issue where
amp-auto-adselement would not be present in AMP singular content when also using the Yoast SEO plugin. See #2111.