- Introduce several filters to allow blocking rendering or execution of Google service scripts in the frontend, allowing integration with e.g. 3P cookie consent plugins. See #2087.
- Introduce API layer for advanced Analytics event tracking configurations from other plugins. See #1728.
googlesitekit_canonical_home_urlfilter, allowing (e.g. multilingual) plugins that contextually alter the home URL to fix potential issues with Site Kit. See #2131.
- Remove unused properties in module PHP classes. See #2050.
- Scaffold new
googlesitekit-user-inputscreen. See #2038.
Widgetcomponent to correctly align vertically and support optional header and footer component props. See #2022.
- Improve authentication service permissions link to check Site Kit permissions first while not exposing the actual URL on the client. See #1985.
User_TransientsPHP class for storing user-specific transients. See #1964.
core/userdatastore to retrieve actual date strings based on the current date range. See #1925.
- Display error notification when refreshing an access token failed due to missing Site Kit authentication service requirements. See #1848.
- Update the Reset Site Kit dialog message to be more clear. See #1825.
- Provide guidance in Analytics setup flow when Tag Manager is already active and its container is configured to use Analytics. See #1382.
- Provide guidance in Tag Manager setup flow when container is configured to use Analytics, including checks to ensure an eventual AMP container behaves correctly as well. See #1381.
- Remove Analytics module as requirement for Tag Manager module, decoupling them to be individual. See #1380.
- Fix new AdSense Top Earning Pages widget displaying error instead of CTA to link AdSense and Analytics. See #2098.
- Fix inconsistent loading state in Search Console Popular Keywords widget, which previously caused content shifting. See #2013.
- Show an error message if the URL for the single URL detail view cannot be identified as part of the site. See #2001.
- Improve support for URLs containing unicode, mixed case, and bidirectional control characters when requesting and sending data to Search Console. See #1567.