- Modify title links in Popular Pages table in Site Kit dashboard and WordPress dashboard widget to point to the details view for the relevant URL. See #1922.
- Migrate Search Console Impressions and Clicks widgets to new Widget API. See #1897.
- Migrate Analytics All Traffic widget to new Widget API. See #1896.
- For API errors about missing Google service permissions, clarify based on module ownership who to contact for more information. See #1824.
- Introduce concept of ownership for modules based on who set them up. See #1743.
- Improve entity detection so that single URL details view only works for URLs which do not result in a 404 per WordPress behavior. See #1980.
- Fix bug with URL-based entity detection where home page stats in Site Kit URL details view would not show up as expected. See #1978.
- Fix support for WordPress configurations using an HTTP proxy with or without authentication required. See #1976.
core/search/data/post-searchdatapoint and rely on higher-level
register_rest_routefunction from WordPress core. See #1924.
- Fix console warning about event tracking timeout being unnecessarily raised. See #1886.
- Fix Analytics reporting graph tooltip to match Analytics frontend UI and expose the same information. See #1836.
- Update post search input to use a better maintained and more accessible autocomplete library. See #1761.