- Introduce more granular error handling, with consistent error behavior in every store and API request errors being automatically stored. See #1814.
getReport( options )selector in
modules/adsensestore to allow for flexibly querying AdSense reports. See #1776.
getReport( options )selector to
modules/search-consolestore for querying Search Console reports. See #1774.
- Enable Site Kit admin bar menu and URL details view for any WordPress content beyond single posts, for example category, tag, author, or post type archives. See #174.
- Fix opting out of Analytics for logged in users not working correctly for Web Stories. See #1920.
- Ensure Search Console data in Site Kit only includes data for the current site even when using a domain property. See #1917.
- Fix internal error handling so that invalid usages of API-based selectors result in errors being thrown as expected. See #1801.