- Add new action hooks
googlesitekit_tagmanager_init_tag_ampwhich fire when the respective tag will be printed for the current request, but before any HTML output has been generated. See #1862.
- Clarify messaging on initial setup screen for secondary users who need to connect to Site Kit. Props sonjaleix. See #1714.
- Detect potential problems with issuing API requests to Google services and AMP prior to setup and inform the user about it. See #1549.
- Migrate away from using
AMP_Theme_Support::get_support_mode()which will be deprecated in the AMP plugin version 2.0.0. Props maciejmackowiak. See #1895.
- Link to the Manage sites screen including an
hlquery parameter for a localized experience. See #1860.
- Fix bug where the displayed Analytics user count percentage change was slightly off from Analytics service frontend. See #1681.
- Fix bug where deep links to the AdSense service frontend could result in blank screens there for users with a single Google account logged in. See #1652.
- Consistently enhance deep links to Google services to support users logged into multiple Google accounts in their browser. See #1456.
- Fix inconsistency where Analytics numbers displayed for the last 90 days were slightly off from the values in the Analytics frontend. See #1280.
- Fix bug where another plugin (e.g. WP User Frontend) could mess up the post detection process within the Site Kit dashboard. See #1253.
- Fix bug where state of not having sufficient data for a Site Kit widget would sometimes incorrectly persist when switching the date range. See #184.