core/modulesstore, which allows for JS module registration and will in the future enable registration of module components. See #1622.
getReport( options )selector to
modules/analyticsstore for querying Analytics reports. See #1775.
hlquery parameter to Site Kit service for setup and authentication, for a localized experience. See #1726.
modules/adsensestore to require both
clientIDparameters, and no longer rely on infering AdSense account ID from client ID in general. See #1709.
- Implement logic and styling for managing widget areas and widgets in a dynamic grid, respective registered widget widths and aligning them properly. See #1678.
- Migrate the existing date range selector component to rely on the centrally managed date range from datastore. See #1531.
- Simplify detection of existing tags and combine functionality in the JS store. See #1328.
- Migrate PageSpeed Insights widget to use the new Site Kit widgets API. See #1302.
- No longer cache API response errors within batch requests. See #1800.
- Fix publisher win notifications regression where they would not be displayed anymore. See #1781.
- Fix new JS API layer to prefer
localStoragefor caching. See #1780.
- Improve Google profile data lookup to retry periodically if it temporarily fails. See #1731.
- Display correct labels for Analytics top acquisition channels by relying on
ga:channelGroupingdimension. See #1719.
- Handle error conditions more gracefully when refreshing access token fails due to e.g. the user having revoked access previously, providing the user with a link to resolve the problem. See #1646.
- Fix usage of
apiFetchwith a custom middleware to only rely on preloaded data for initial requests on pageload. See #1611.
- Fix notification bubble on Site Kit menu so that it only displays if there are actual notifications available. See #1540.
- Fix PHP warning that could occur when retrieving REST API information via help endpoint. Props majemedia. See #1208.