setDateRange( slug )action to the
core/userstore. See #1529.
- Introduce new
registerWidgetselector which adds the wrapping
Widgetcomponent by default. See #1724.
Module::get_datapoint_services()PHP method in favor of
Module::get_datapoint_definitions()for more flexibility in annotating API datapoints. See #1609.
- Only require the
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/tagmanager.readonlyscope by default for Tag Manager, and request write scopes only as needed for a specific action. See #1608.
- Redirect users to the setup screen when trying to access the Site Kit dashboard with insufficient permissions. See #1526.
- Implement widget areas using new Site Kit widgets API. See #1392.
- Significantly improve stability and maintainability of Tag Manager module setup and settings. See #1386.
- Update the majority of 3P dependencies to their latest versions. See #1356.
accountIDto be passed to
modules/analyticsstore, in order to supported moved Analytics properties. See #1707.
- Fix bug where placing an invalid Analytics tag through another plugin could cause the Site Kit Analytics setup UI to break. See #1651.
- Fix bug where users with full Analytics access would see error message about lack of permissions, due to the property having been moved. See #1548.