- Introduce base components for upcoming Site Kit Widgets API. See #1300.
wp google-site-kit auth revoketo
wp google-site-kit auth disconnectand adjust internal CLI commands infrastructure. See #1677.
- Significantly improve stability and maintainability of Optimize module setup and settings, and fix bug where editing Optimize settings with AMP active could cause an error due to the
ampExperimentJSONmodule setting not being stored as JSON string. See #1621.
hasScope( scope )selector to
core/userstore, which allows checking whether the user has explicitly granted access to the respective scope. See #1610.
modules/tagmanagerdatastore to enable JS-based access to Tag Manager data. See #1385.
- Allow specifying Analytics view name when creating a new one, and display a deep link to modify view settings in Analytics module settings. See #716.
- Fix admin tracking regression where snippet would not be loaded on the page. See #1717.
- Ensure ad blocker detection is active throughout the entire AdSense module setup. See #1666.
- Fix redirect to Google Analytics terms of service occasionally failing due to unnecessary extra redirect. See #1632.
- Fix bug
Cannot read property 'destroy' of undefinedfrom AMP experiment JSON field in Optimize module. See #1605.