- Implement new version of PageSpeed Insights widget that focuses on core web vitals. See #1636.
modules/optimizeJS datastore for Optimize module. See #1620.
- Detect current URL and related data when on the Site Kit screen for single URL details. See #1653.
- Implement tabbed UI for new web vitals widget separating between mobile and desktop as well as lab and field data. See #1649.
- Only load Site Kit-specific Analytics script on Site Kit admin screens. See #1648.
user_rolesquery parameter during setup. See #1639.
- Simplify module datastore creation by including
commonStorein the store returned
googlesitekit.modules.createModuleStore. See #1607.
- Add selectors to get module-specific admin screen URLs to every module datastore. See #1559.
- Fix accessibility issues in Site Kit settings due to semantically incorrect tag usage. See #1557.
modules/pagespeed-insightsdatastore to get UX reports. See #1426.
- Implement meta programming approach for API-based datastore selectors and actions to reduce boilerplate. See #1288.
- Include anchor link in success notification after setting up PageSpeed Insights module. See #532.
- Reduce bundle size of Analytics and Optimize module JS assets. See #1661.
- Do not run Site Kit assets logic when not applicable for the current user, avoiding unnecessary checks e.g. on the login screen. See #1650.
- Fix incompatibility with WooCommerce due to Webpack conflict. See #1637.
- Fix bug with event firing when activating or deactivating a module. See #1629.
- Enhance functionality of new
core/modulesstore so that module activation/deactivation results in authentication data to be refreshed. See #1507.
- Fix ad blocker detection failing for popular AdBlock browser extension. See #1491.
- Ensure dashboard search form can only be submitted with valid content. See #1434.
- Fix Analytics data displayed for Users being partially incorrect due to incorrect date parsing. See #1394.
- Fix table content overflow issues in narrow viewports. Props AlexandreOrlowski. See #1376.