- Add a
PartialComponent::installComponentFunctions()method that allows to install a variable number of components (typically by expanding a template parameter pack). Reference documentation
- Fix a compile error on Windows with old versions of GCC.
- All Fruit configuration macros now use
- Workaround a MSVC 2017 bug that caused a compiler crash with the previous version of Fruit.
- Added reference documentation for component replacements
- Added a tutorial page on testing with replacement components and the corresponding example code.
As usual, see the installation instructions here for how to compile from source and for links to pre-built binary packages for various Linux distributions.