This is a major release. After this release Fruit is in feature freeze until the release of v1.0.0, that is expected within 1-2 weeks.
Binary packages for various distributions are provided here.
Changes compared to 0.9.5
- Introduce a NormalizedComponent class to save time when creating multiple similar injectors.
- Add an unsafeGet() method to Injector.
- getMultibindings() now returns a vector instead of a set.
- Plain functions are no longer supported as providers, only lambdas are.
- Major performance improvements
- Some improvements in compile-time speed.
- Remove the dependency on the sparsehash library.
- Fix warnings/errors with the latest versions of GCC/Clang.
- Various code cleanups.