This is a security release, upgrading is highly recommended
Non exhaustive list of changes:
- (security) Prevent execution of SQL injection while assigning a technician,
- (security) Permit to change key used to store passwords,
- (security) Improve CSRF token,
- (security) Fix several possible XSS,
- (security) Fix a few possible SQL injections,
- Fix SCSS caching issues,
- Fix inline images handling on item update,
- Fix PHP 7.4 compatibility,
- Connect to database using socket,
- and more!
See changelog for details.