This release fixes a handful of issues (see below), and adds a few small but useful features:
- Support for annotations on the container module type. Check out our Ambassador example project to see how you can use annotations to configure a custom ingress controller for your Garden project. The same feature can also be used to configure other ingress controllers, such as Traefik.
- The CLI prints the URL for all services with defined ingresses. Nice usability feature, thanks @adnaan for suggesting this! Keep the suggestions coming :)
- Added a
build.targetImageparameter for container modules, which allows building specific parts of multi-stage Dockerfiles. See the docker build docs for details. Thanks @bfosberry for the suggestion!
- allow ingress annotations in service status (fac3193)
- openfaas plugin bug (d7cf528)
- k8s: don't abort deployment on FailedMount warning (90ac36c)
- vcs: untracked files didn't update version timestamp correctly (3b85c35)