Garden 0.12.6 is out!
This release includes a few bug fixes and DX improvements. In the meantime, we've been working on some exciting new features, which we're looking forward to share soon.
Fixed regression in
In a recent release, we significantly streamlined the internals behind running commands inside pods, making this sort of execution faster and more reliable.
Along with this came a regression in the TTY handling for e.g. the
exec command, which went unnoticed for a while. This has now been fixed.
Garden commands now support the
--show-timestamps option, which can be very useful for debugging slow tests or builds.
Terraform: Support for using version on
We've added Terraform
v0.13.3 as a supported version.
In addition, you can now use a null version to make Garden use the Terraform binary you have on your
Big thanks to @ivanbabenko and @vrybas for their contributions to this release, and as always, many thanks to everyone who has filed issues and given us feedback!
- cli: add --show-timestamps flag to CLI commands (f09deae1)
- enterprise: enable authentication via ci-tokens (afe80dd6)
- enterprise: register internal workflows (a4d5c234)
- terraform: allow setting version to null to use terraform on PATH (3b5a0f18)
- terraform: add v0.13.3 as a supported version (18db4ef8)
- add explicit warn message (fc590e14)