Garden 0.12.4 is out!
This release mostly consists of fixes and improvements related to robustness and stability.
Under the hood, we've also been doing quite a bit of refactoring to lay the groundwork for upcoming features.
This release includes fixes to the
cleanup-cluster-registry command, which should make it more robust.
We've also added a new command:
get modules. This command outputs a listing of all modules in the project, along with their current versions. This can be handy for quickly getting at the latest versions of your modules.
- cli: add
get module(s)command (854509c5)
- container: add deployment-image-id module output key (e2f0d8df)
- enterprise: enable secrets in more contexts (6e92c38d)
- explicitly catch EMFILE errors with better error message (37975c86)
- add plugin alias for plugins command (dde8409e)
- cli: catch OOM errors and exit with helpful error message (d7ad8d85)
- core: use typeorm migrations instead of auto-synchronize (b771949c)
- core: switch to better-sqlite3 driver (c41d1d96)
- core: warn on large file count in modules (3ee20dcb)
- cli: fix startup time regression after added OOM handling (fb5f2127)
- cli: handle option flags in any order (3b24339e)
- enterprise: enforce stream batch size (90ab9d08)
- k8s: fix some issues with the cleanup-cluster-registry command (56d1a2f3)
- k8s: filter out undefined environment variable values (852b85c6)
- k8s: error with basic auth on WebSocket connections (07488d47)
- k8s: handle yet another Pod failure mode (fixes flaky test) (09334832)