This is a patch release of Spin to pick up a few features and improvements that didn't quite make it into Spin v1.2.0.
Verifying the Release Signature
After downloading the v1.2.1 release of Spin, either via the artifact attached to this release corresponding to your OS/architecture combination or via the install script, you are ready to verify the release signature.
First, install cosign. This is the tool we'll use to perform signature verification. Then run the following command:
cosign verify-blob \ --signature spin.sig --certificate crt.pem \ --certificate-identity https://github.com/fermyon/spin/.github/workflows/release.yml@refs/tags/v1.2.1 \ --certificate-oidc-issuer https://token.actions.githubusercontent.com \ --certificate-github-workflow-sha fbc3874ee2320389e78b7661f4412201d8cb718a \ --certificate-github-workflow-repository fermyon/spin \ spin
If the verification passed, you should see:
- feat(templates): update sdk to v1.2.0 by @github-actions in #1509
- Tolerate component routes not starting with '/' by @itowlson in #1500
- bump versions to v1.3.0-pre0 by @fibonacci1729 in #1511
- Add Azure CosmosDB implementation for KV by @radu-matei in #1463
- rust-sdk: Make
OutboundHttpErrorpublic by @lann in #1518
- Keep SDK annotated functions in scope by @fibonacci1729 in #1499
- Updates for v1.2.1 by @fibonacci1729 in #1521
- bump versions for 1.2.1 by @fibonacci1729 in #1519
Full Changelog: v1.2.0...v1.2.1