Bug fixes and Improvements
- Added support for new DXGI interfaces introduced in Windows 10 version 1809.
- Added an option to scale the HUD on high-DPI displays. Refer to the README for details. (#771)
- Changed generated D3D11 shader code to allow drivers to optimize away texture operations in case no texture is bound.
- Fixed some old D3D9 games crashing on RADV due to invalid shader code.
- Fixed Vulkan validation errors when the HUD is active.
- Optimized away redundant render target clears in some games to potentially increase performance.
- Indirect draw batching can now work with arbitrary strides. This may slightly reduce the draw call count in Trine 4.
- EverQuest 2 Fixed broken cloth rendering on Nvidia. (#1832)
- Trine 4: Fixed rendering issues that would occur on some Nvidia GPUs as well as on RADV. (#1816)
Note: Build requirements have changed to MinGW 8.0 since new headers are required for the DXGI changes. Building on older versions will fail with messages about
IDXGIFactory7 not being declared. Do not confuse the MinGW version with the GCC version provided by MinGW.