Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a major D3D9 regression that would cause crashes in many games.
- Fixed D3D9 crashes on AMDVLK due to invalid Vulkan API usage (#1742).
- Work around stack overflows in some 32-bit D3D9 games.
- Added workarounds for rendering issues on AMD drivers in some Unity Engine games.
- Work around Unicode support on Windows being garbage (PR #1761).
- Log file creation can now be disabled by setting
DXVK_LOG_PATH=none, but logs will still be printed to stderr (#1743).
- Baldur's Gate 3: Fixed crash after character selection screen in D3D11 mode.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Improved stability on recent Nvidia drivers.
- Just Cause 3: Work around a game bug causing flickering terrain on RADV (#1553).
- Marvel's Avengers: Fixed spurious crashes due to invalid resource copies.
- Need for Speed Heat: Fixed some Vulkan validation errors.
- PGA TOUR 2K21: Fixed Vulkan validation errors and potential crashes.
- Trails in the Sky SC: Fixed fog rendering (#1771).