Bug fixes and Improvements
VK_EXT_4444_formatsis now used on supported drivers to resolve potential issues with sampler border colors on Intel hardware.
VK_EXT_extended_dynamic_stateis now used on supported drivers to implement out-of-bounds vertex buffer access behaviour correctly.
- Minor performance improvements.
- Implemented NV12 video format support for D3D9. This should make the GeForce Now app usable with DXVK.
- Implemented missing shader instruction for D3D9 to fix shadow rendering in a number of games.
- Anarchy Online: Fixed an out-of-memory error.
- Metro Exodus: Added missing DXGI entry points required to run the game.
- Observation: Work around a game bug causing rendering issues on RADV.
- Resident Evil 7: Disabled relaxedBarriers option again due to rendering issues.
- Serious Sam 2 and others: Fixed incorrect water reflections.
- SpellForce 2: Work around black water ripples.
- Timeshift: Fixed shadows
- TrackMania: Fixed water and other rendering issues.
- Work around performance issues in Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (#1719) and Monster Hunter World on AMD and recent Nvidia drivers.
- Work around Z-fighting issues in Borderlands 3, Halo, Halo CE, Mafia III: Definitive Edition, Terminator: Resistance.
VK_EXT_transform_feedback is now a hard requirement for D3D10 and D3D11. This extension is supported by all Nvidia and Mesa drivers released in early 2019 or later, as well as recent AMDVLK releases and the proprietary AMD driver.