Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a bug introduced in DXVK 1.4.3 where invalid state cache entries would be generated in some cases, leading to invalid Vulkan API usage. Any broken entries will be removed from the cache automatically.
- Fixed Vulkan validation errors with geometry shaders not declaring an invocation count.
- Fixed potential read-after-write hazards involving vertex and index buffers.
- Minor optimizations for Stream Output and Append/Consume buffers (used e.g. by Unity Engine).
- Reduced memory footprint of small, frequently-updated buffers.
- Removed useless
- Skyrim SE: Worked around multiple ENB bugs to fix crashes (#865)
- Saints Row 3/4 and Titan Quest: Added workaround for flickering issues on Nvidia (PR #1233)