Update: Binaries have been re-built with bd40b057202a9e42196c4c1209920c228161d793.
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a regression that caused crashes and rendering issues Dishonored 2, The Division, Anno 1800 and potentially other games (#1148, #1149, #1151)
- Fixed a bug that could lead to atomic append/consume operations in fragment shaders being executed incorrectly. This fixes possible hangs in Sunset Overdrive.
- Fixed an issue where geometry shaders would emit more components than supported by the hardware (#1121).
- Slightly reduced CPU overhead in some DirectX 11.1 games, such as World of Warcraft.
- Per feature request, added the
dxvk.hudconfiguration option to enable the HUD. This option will be used if the
DXVK_HUDenvironment variable is not set.
- On Nvidia GPUs, presentation will now be performed on the main thread again in an attempt to improve stability. Asynchronous presentation is still enabled on AMD and Intel GPUs.