Bug fixes and Improvements
- Fixed bug that would cause some Unreal Engine 4 games to show error messages upon exit (PR #1104)
- Fixed regression which would break texture loading in World of Warships and potentially other games (#1096)
- More minor CPU overhead optimizations
- Implemented timestamp disjoint queries properly to make measuring time on the GPU more robust.
- Improved memory allocation behaviour under memory pressure. This may in some situations improve performance on lower-end Nvidia GPUs.
- Improved staging buffer allocation behaviour to limit the amount of memory that is permanently reserved for resource uploads.