UPDATE: This release will break some games. Please update to 0.96 if you experience issues.
- Minor reduction of CPU overhead.
- If available, the
multiDrawIndirectVulkan feature will be used to batch indirect draw calls. Improves performance in Assassin's Creed Odyssey by up to 20% when CPU-bound. May improve other games with similar engine design.
DXVK_HUD=fullcan now be set to enable all HUD elements (#842)
- Fixed various D3D10 stability issues (see PR #833, #843). May improve stability in Just Cause 2.
- Call of Duty: WWII and Need for Speed 2015: Fixed startup issues on Nvidia (#850, #832)
- Fifa 19: Work around game bug causing grass to be black (#642)
- Resident Evil 2 Demo: Fixed crash on start. Note that the game may render incorrectly due to a game bug (#855).
- Superhot VR: Fixed regression causing game to crash on start