- 32-bit builds are now compiled with the dw2 exception model for better performance
- Minor reduction of CPU overhead (I know it's getting boring, but I swear I'm telling the truth!)
- Added configuration option to disable D3D10 support (set
d3d10.enable = False). This can be used to let problematic D3D10 games fall back to their D3D9 renderer.
- Fixed occational crash/hang when the state cache is enabled (#665)
- Fixed potential violation of the Vulkan specification when copying images
- Star Control: Origins: Fixed rendering issues when MSAA is enabled (#666)