Added the following configuration options:
d3d11.maxTessFactorto limit the maximum tessellation factor
d3d11.samplerAnisotropyto enforce or disable anisotropic filtering
dxgi.numBackBuffersto override the number of swap chain back buffers
dxgi.syncIntervalto enforce or disable Vsync
Refer to the Wiki for details.
Additionally, the number of swap chain back buffers requested by the game is now honored by default, i.e. games that request a triple-buffered swap chain without VSync will now use a triple-buffered Vulkans swap chain.
- Fixed incorrect behaviour of newly created queries (#620)
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Fixed invalid Vulkan image views for mipmapped 3D textures
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate / Origins: Fixed corrupted geometry issue (#278)
- Batman Arkham Knight: Work around detective mode crash on Nvidia (#627)
- Dragon Quest XI: Work around Unreal Engine 4 bug causing low performance on Nvidia (#622)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Fixed tessellation issue (same as #368)