- Fixed illegal query usage and resulting visual issues in Shadow Warrior 2
- Fixed bug in the shader compiler causing visual issues in Far Cry 5 and Hitman (2016)
- Fixed bug causing poor performance in Dark Souls 3, Dishonored 2 and other games using Deferred Contexts
- Fixed crash in Overwatch caused by incorrect code alignment (#362)
- Fixed incorrectly reported VRAM size for 32-bit applications
Asynchronous pipeline compilation
Makes uses of
VK_PIPELINE_CREATE_DISABLE_OPTIMIZATION_BIT in an attempt to reduce pipeline compilation stutter, and compiles an optimized version of the pipeline on separate threads. Currently, this is only supported on recent git revisions of the AMD RADV driver.
This feature is disabled by default and can be enabled by setting the environment variable
Known issues: Enabling this feature may cause GPU hangs in Prey (2017) and potentially other games.