Notable & Breaking Changes
- Minimum PHP version requirement of 7.2
- Source files moved from
- Added compatibility for
- All string column type annotations changed to 191 character length (#1941)
- Removed support for
\Zend_datedate format #2163
Changes below marked ⚠️ may also be breaking, if you have extended DoctrineExtensions.
- Requires the
ext-mongodbPHP extension. Usage of
ext-mongois deprecated and will be removed in the next major version.
- Minimum Doctrine MongoDB ODM requirement of 2.0
- Usages of
Global / Shared
- The value of path source property is cast to string type for Materialized Path Tree strategy (#2061)
- ⚠️ Generate different Date values based on column type (#2115)