- A new
typewas introduced in 3.7 (announcement has been forgotten): a
vhighlightto be able to hightlight a whole region across all tracks.
- Much more parameters for vhighlight and vlines
- 'zorder' to set it on top or behind.
- 'line_width', 'color', 'alpha', 'border_color' for vhighlight and 'line_style' for vlines
- You can now set multiple vlines
- For gtf, the output of
- Support mcool files for hic_matrix_square. This solves #404
- Works with gffutils version 0.11.0 where ValueError became gffutils.exceptions.EmptyInputError for empty gtf.
- The installation instructions have been updated
- Fixed a small bug in links track with "use_middle" enabled, where midpoints could have different ordering than start points (Thanks to @Jeff1995 ).
- Fix a bug when plotting gtf in the middle of a large intron.
- Fix plot genes with
orientation = inverted
- Support Numpy 1.24, drop support below 1.20
Relax version control on matplotlib:
- Any version of matplotlib from 3.1.1 to 3.6.2 is now accepted.