See decred-v1.5.2-manifest.txt, and the package specific manifest files for sha256 sums and the associated .asc files to confirm those shas.
See README.md for more info on verifying the files.
This is a patch release of dcrd to address a potential denial of service vector.
This patch release consists of 5 commits from 2 contributors which total to 4 files changed, 114 additional lines of code, and 20 deleted lines of code.
All commits since the last release may be viewed on GitHub here.
Protocol and network:
- blockmanager: handle notfound messages from peers (decred/dcrd#2344)
- blockmanager: limit the requested maps (decred/dcrd#2344)
- server: increase ban score for notfound messages (decred/dcrd#2344)
- server: return whether addBanScore disconnected the peer (decred/dcrd#2344)
- release: Bump for 1.5.2(decred/dcrd#2345)
Code Contributors (alphabetical order):
- Dave Collins
- David Hill