This is a patch release of decrediton only. Decrediton users are encouraged to upgrade.
Updates to decredtiton v1.0.6:
- Fix issue with send amounts validation that was causing decimals to fail entry.
- Add show/hide non-zero Account functionality. If an account has a zero balance it can be hidden from being seen in dropdowns, etc.
- Add Immature tickets to StakeInfo on Tickets page.
- Add currency switching in various dropdowns.
- Make sure to request updated StakeInfo upon successful PurchaseTicket request so correct current values are shown to the user.
- More design tweaks as requested by @linnutee.
See manifest-v1.0.6.txt, and the package specific manifest files for sha256 sums and the associated .asc files to confirm those shas.
See README.md for more info on verifying the files.
|Don't try to set permissions with rsync in build script.||decred/decrediton#461|
|Update cli tools to v1.0.5||decred/decrediton#463|
|Update to please PropTypes movement||decred/decrediton#464|
|Fix various bugs that have been found in 1.0.5||decred/decrediton#466|
|Add show/hide account functionality||decred/decrediton#468|
|Add Immature tickets to stake info||decred/decrediton#469|
|Add currency type switching to dropdowns||decred/decrediton#470|
|Add getStakeInfoAttempt on successful purchase tickets attempt||decred/decrediton#471|
|A few remaining design fixes for v1.0.6 release||decred/decrediton#473|
|Bump for v1.0.6||decred/decrediton#472|
|Fix function references||decred/decrediton#475|
This release was built from: