New Suggested Usage
with TikTokApi() as api: pass
Although old way of
TikTokApi() works as well.
- Now all derived from TikTokException
- Some naming changes
- Now able to run TikTokApi in a Jupyter notebook without extra configuration
- Not available on windows microsoft/playwright-python #178
- Throws an error if a sound has been removed
- Video has a create_time & stats attribute (should probably add stats field to other models)
- All seem to be related to new TikTok changes I made #861 to discuss
tests\test_hashtag.py F.. tests\test_integration.py F tests\test_search.py .. tests\test_sound.py .. tests\test_trending.py F tests\test_user.py .F. tests\test_video.py ...