This package has spent too long having its documentation listed in the readme of all places. I'm excited to announce that I've added a new auto-documenting part to the codebase. Hopefully, that makes this package that much more easy to deal with
- All the methods have moved from camelCase to snake_case as it's annoyed me for a bit
- BUT don't worry it's backward compatible and I intend to keep it that way for at least awhile
The last time I did this it was super effective so please connect with me on LinkedIn if you're reading this. I'm just a 1st year in college and anything helps, plus I spent like 3.5 hours on this update on a Sunday night.