- This is a pre-release for DSF 1.2.0 do not use in production.
- DSF v1.2.0-RC1 is not compatible with DSF Ping Pong v22.214.171.124, upgrade the Ping Pong plugin to v126.96.36.199-RC1.
- The BPE server config parameter
DEV_DSF_BPE_FHIR_SERVER_ORGANIZATION_IDENTIFIER_VALUE) was not needed and has been removed.
- Start and continue events for processes are now executed on a separate thread pool enabling concurrent execution of processes using "non async" process tasks.
- The special java StatusClient used for docker health checks has been replaced with
- A new environment variable
SERVER_CONTEXT_PATHwas added to the reverse proxy docker image. The new environment variable can be used to configure the reverse-proxy path that gets delegated to the DSF FHIR app server.
- The FHIR server config parameter
DEV_DSF_FHIR_SERVER_ROLECONFIGis now optional and the validation of the config YAML has been improved.
- Java dependency have been upgraded where possible.
- Literal block scalars can now be used with the environment variable
- The websocket connection to the DSF FHIR server no longer disconnects if long-running "non async" process tasks are executed. By handing over incoming Task and QuenstionnaireResponse resources to a separate thread-pool, the websocket client thread is immediately freed and able respond to websocket ping-frames keeping the connection from timing out.
Known Compatible Process Plugins:
Docker containers for this release can be access via the GitHub Docker registry - ghcr.io:
- bpe: ghcr.io/datasharingframework/bpe:1.2.0-RC1
- fhir: ghcr.io/datasharingframework/fhir:1.2.0-RC1
- fhir_proxy: ghcr.io/datasharingframework/fhir_proxy:1.2.0-RC1
- Make FHIR Server Role Config Optional, Improve Role Config Validation #96
- Replace Java StatusClient With curl #93
- Modify the BPE to Enable Parallel Execution of Non Async Processes #91
- BPE Task Websocket Connection Fails During Long Running Processes #90
- Remove Not Needed Organization Identifier Config Parameter From BPE #89
- DEV_DSF_PROXY_NOPROXY Not Working With Literal Block Scalar #87
- Start New Development Cycle #86
- Make FHIR proxy server context path customizable #85