This release is a fast followup to the more substantial 0.8.18 release addressing bugs a few folks are facing in the Community.
base64cli command issue where some systems do not have it.
- Fix usage user extraction where email domain repeated twice.
- fix(recommendations): don't show a
0character when there are no suggestions by @gabe-lyons in #3720
- fix(mode): support definitions in mode query by @gabe-lyons in #3721
- fix(doc): fixing doc in datahub cli for corpuser urn. by @varunbharill in #3717
- docs(redshift): Adding svv_table privilege requirement to redshift source doc by @treff7es in #3708
- fix(profiler): Fixing division by zero in pct_unique calculation by @treff7es in #3727
- fix(ingest): get mysql geotypes properly by @treff7es in #3726
- fix(ingest): update trino source error handling in get_table_comment by @mayurinehate in #3712
- feat(ingest) Trim long sql queries in usage by @treff7es in #3725
- fix(ingestion): adds missing port to the connection bootstrap by @sgomezvillamor in #3706
- fix(ingest): add source.config.connection.schema_registry_config to SchemaRegistryClient creation by @lvicentesanchez in #3702
- fix(docker): Fix issues with base64 not working on some platforms by @dexter-mh-lee in #3723
- feat(DataHubGraph): Adding utilities methods to DataHubGraph class. by @varunbharill in #3729
- fix(superset): handle dashboards without charts (#3713) by @grumbler in #3714
- @lvicentesanchez made their first contribution in #3702
- @grumbler made their first contribution in #3714
Full Changelog: v0.8.18...v0.8.19