New docker multiarch support, please read the following if you use the docker images:
The docker images have been modified to make use of the multiarch support, which means there's no need to use architecture specific tags anymore, and those will not be updated in the future.
Make sure you update your images correctly following the table at the end!
- Add support for hiding passwords in a collection
- Allow postgres:// DATABASE_URL
- Add option to set name during HELO in email settings
- Add startup script to support init operations
- Use local time in email notifications for new device logins
- Updated dependencies and included web vault
- Removed unstable dependencies in preparation for rocket stable
- Docker multiarch support