- [Dagit] Show recent runs on individual schedule pages
- [Dagit] It’s no longer required to run
dagster schedule upor press the Reconcile button before turning on a new schedule for the first time
- [Dagit] Various improvements to the asset view. Expanded the Last Materialization Event view. Expansions to the materializations over time view, allowing for both a list view and a graphical view of materialization data.
- Updated many dagster-aws tests to use mocked resources instead of depending on real cloud resources, making it possible to run these tests locally. (thanks @jmsanders!)
- fixed an issue with retries in step launchers
- [Dagit] bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where dagit sometimes left hanging processes behind after exiting
- [K8s] The dagster daemon is now optionally deployed by the helm chart. This enables run-level queuing with the QueuedRunCoordinator.