- Improved error handling when the intermediate storage stores and retrieves objects.
- New URL scheme in Dagit, with repository details included on all paths for pipelines, solids, and schedules
- Relaxed constraints for the AssetKey constructor, to enable arbitrary strings as part of the key path.
- When executing a subset of a pipeline, configuration that does not apply to the current subset but would be valid in the original pipeline is now allowed and ignored.
- GCSComputeLogManager was added, allowing for compute logs to be persisted to Google cloud storage
- The step-partition matrix in Dagit now auto-reloads runs
- Dagit bugfixes and improvements
- When specifying a namespace during helm install, the same namespace will now be used by the K8sScheduler or K8sRunLauncher, unless overridden.
@pipelinedecorated functions with -> None typing no longer cause unexpected problems.
- Fixed an issue where compute logs might not always be complete on Windows.