- CeleryDockerExecutor no longer requires a repo_location_name config field.
- Dagit: Warn on tab removal in playground
- Display versions CLI: Added a new CLI that displays version information for a memoized run. Called via dagster pipeline list_versions.
- CeleryDockerExecutor accepts a network field to configure the network settings for the Docker container it connects to for execution.
- Dagit will now set a statement timeout on supported instance DBs. Defaults to 5s and can be controlled with the --db-statement-timeout flag
- dagster grpc requirements are now more friendly for users (thanks @jmo-qap!)
- dagster.utils now has is_str (thanks @monicayao!)
- dagster-pandas can now load dataframes from pickle (thanks @mrdrprofuroboros!)
- dagster-ge validation solid factory now accepts name (thanks @haydarai!)
- Dagit bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue where dagster could fail to load large pipelines.
- Fixed a bug where experimental arg warning would be thrown even when not using versioned dagster type loaders.
- Fixed a bug where CeleryDockerExecutor was failing to execute pipelines unless they used a legacy workspace config.
- Fixed a bug where pipeline runs using IntMetadataEntryData could not be visualized in dagit.
- Improve the output structure of dagster-dbt solids.
- Version-based memoization over outputs stored in the intermediate store now works
- Fix a code snippet rendering issue in Overview: Assets & Materializations
- Fixed all python code snippets alignment across docs examples