- Steps down stream of a failed step no longer report skip events and instead simply do not execute.
- dagit-debug can load multiple debug files.
- dagit now has a Debug Console Logging feature flag accessible at /flags .
- Telemetry metrics are now taken when scheduled jobs are executed.
- With memoized reexecution, we now only copy outputs that current plan won't generate
- Document titles throughout dagit
- [dagster-ge] solid factory can now handle arbitrary types (thanks @sd2k!)
- [dagster-dask] utility options are now available in loader/materializer for Dask DataFrame (thanks @kinghuang!)
- Fixed an issue where run termination would sometimes be ignored or leave the execution process hanging
- [dagster-k8s] fixed issue that would cause timeouts on clusters with many jobs
- Fixed an issue where reconstructable was unusable in an interactive environment, even when the pipeline is defined in a different module.
- Bugfixes and UX improvements in dagit
- AssetMaterializations now have an optional “partition” attribute