- Dagster now warns when a solid, pipeline, or other definition is created with an invalid name (for example, a Python keyword). This warning will become an error in the 0.9.13 release.
- Added an int type to EventMetadataEntry (Thanks @ChocoletMousse !)
- Added a build_composite_solid_definition method to Lakehouse (Thanks @sd2k!)
- Improved broken link detection in Dagster docs (Thanks @keyz !)
- Improvements to log filtering on Run view in Dagit
- Improvements to instance level scheduler page
- Emit engine events when pipeline termination is initiated
- Published the Lakehouse module to PyPI
- Syntax errors in user code now display the file and line number with the error in Dagit.
- Dask executor no longer fails when using intermediate_storage
- Fixes an issue using `build_reconstructable_pipeline
- In the Celery K8s executor, we now mark the step as failed when the step job fails
- Changed DagsterInvalidAssetKey error so that it no longer fails upon being thrown.
- Added API docs for dagster-dbt experimental library.
- Fixed some cosmetic issues with docs.dagster.io.
- Added code snippets from Solids examples to test path, and fixed some inconsistencies regarding parameter ordering.
- Changed to using markers instead of exact line numbers to mark out code snippets