- Loading python modules reliant on the working directory being on the PYTHONPATH is no longer
dagitCLI commands no longer add the working directory to the
PYTHONPATH when resolving modules, which may break some imports. Explicitly installed python
packages can be specified in workspaces using the
python_packageworkspace yaml config option.
python_moduleconfig option is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
- Dagit can be hosted on a sub-path by passing
--path-prefixto the dagit CLI. #2073
date_partition_rangeutil function now accepts an optional
inclusiveboolean argument. By default, the function does not return include the partition for which the end time of the date range is greater than the current time. If
inclusive=True, then the list of partitions returned will include the extra partition.
MultiDependencyor fan-in inputs will now only cause the solid step to skip if all of the
fanned-in inputs upstream outputs were skipped
- Fixed accidental breaking change with
- Fixed an issue with yaml merging (thanks @shasha79!)
aliason a solid output will produce a useful error message (thanks @iKintosh!)
- Restored missing run pagination controls
- Fixed error resolving partition-based schedules created via dagster schedule decorators (e.g.
daily_schedule) for certain workspace.yaml formats