execute_pipeline_with_presetAPIs have been dropped in
favor of new top level arguments to
- The use of
RunConfigto pass options to
execute_pipelinehas been deprecated, and
will be removed in 0.8.0.
execute_solids_within_pipelineAPIs, intended to support
tests, now take new top level arguments
- The dagster-aws Redshift resource now supports providing an error callback to debug failed
- We now persist serialized execution plans for historical runs. They will render correctly even if
the pipeline structure has changed or if it does not exist in the current loaded repository.
- Clicking on a pipeline tag in the
Runsview will apply that tag as a filter.
- Fixed a bug where telemetry logger would create a log file (but not write any logs) even when
telemetry was disabled.
- The dagster-airflow package supports ingesting Airflow dags and running them as dagster pipelines
make_dagster_pipeline_from_airflow_dag). This is in the early experimentation phase.
- Improved the layout of the experimental partition runs table on the
- Fixed a grammatical error (Thanks @flowersw!)