Fieldno longer accepts native instances of python enums. Instead
the underlying string representation in the config system must be used.
Fieldno longer accepts callables.
dagster_awsimports have been reorganized; you should now import resources from
dagster_aws.<AWS service name>.
dagster_awsS3 resource no longer attempts to model the underlying boto3 API, and you can
now just use any boto3 S3 API directly on a S3 resource, e.g.
dagitshowing an interactive config map
- Improved storage and UI for showing schedule attempts
- Added the ability to set default values in
- Added CLI command
dagster pipeline launchto launch runs using a configured
- Added ability to specify pipeline run tags using the CLI
- Added a
SolidExecutionContextto help with debugging, available within a solid as
PresetDefinition.with_additional_configto allow for config overrides
- Added resource name to log messages generated during resource initialization
- Added grouping tags for runs that have been retried / reexecuted.
- Fixed a bug where date range partitions with a specified end date was clipping the last day
- Fixed an issue where some schedule attempts that failed to start would be marked running forever.
- Fixed the
@weeklypartitioned schedule decorator
- Fixed timezone inconsistencies between the runs view and the schedules view
- Integers are now accepted as valid values for Float config fields
- Fixed an issue when executing dagstermill solids with config that contained quote characters.
- The Jupyter kernel to use may now be specified when creating dagster notebooks with the --kernel flag.
dbt_solidnow has a
Nothinginput to allow for sequencing
get_celery_engine_configto select celery engine, leveraging Celery infrastructure
- Improvements to the airline and bay bikes demos
- Improvements to our dask deployment docs (Thanks jswaney!!)