- It is now possible to configure a dagit instance to disable executing pipeline runs in a local
- Resource initialization, teardown, and associated failure states now emit structured events
visible in Dagit. Structured events for pipeline errors and multiprocess execution have been
consolidated and rationalized.
- Support Redis queue provider in
- Support external postgresql in
- Fixed an issue with inaccurate timings on some resource initializations.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the multiprocess engine to spin forever.
- Fixed an issue with default value resolution when a config value was set using
- Fixed an issue when loading logs from a pipeline belonging to a different repository in Dagit.
- Fixed an issue with where the CLI command
dagster schedule upwould fail in certain scenarios
- Column constraints can now be configured to permit NaN values.
- Removed a spurious dependency on sklearn.
- Improvements and fixes to docs.
- Restored dagster.readthedocs.io.
- An initial implementation of solid retries, throwing a
RetryRequestedexception, was added.
This API is experimental and likely to change.
- Renamed property
dagster_typein definitions. The following are deprecated
and will be removed in a future version.
InputDefinition.runtime_typeis deprecated. Use
OutputDefinition.runtime_typeis deprecated. Use
CompositeSolidDefinition.all_runtime_typesis deprecated. Use
SolidDefinition.all_runtime_typesis deprecated. Use
PipelineDefinition.has_runtime_typeis deprecated. Use
PipelineDefinition.runtime_type_namedis deprecated. Use
PipelineDefinition.all_runtime_typesis deprecated. Use