dagster pipeline backfillcommand no longer takes a
modeflag. Instead, it uses the mode specified on the
PartitionSetDefinition. Similarly, the runs created from the backfill also use the
solid_subsetspecified on the
- Fixes a bug where using solid subsets when launching pipeline runs would fail config validation.
- (dagster-gcp) allow multiple "bq_solid_for_queries" solids to co-exist in a pipeline
- Improve scheduler state reconciliation with dagster-cron scheduler.
dagster scheduledebug command will display issues related to missing crob jobs, extraneous cron jobs, and duplicate cron jobs. Running
dagster schedule upwill fix any issues.
- The dagster-airflow package now supports loading Airflow dags without depending on an initialized Airflow database.
- Improvements to the longitudinal partitioned schedule view, including live updates, run filtering, and better default states.
- Added user warning for dagster library packages that are out of sync with the core