- Dagit now looks up an available port on which to run when the default port is
not available. (Thanks @rparrapy!)
- Hydration and materialization are now configurable on
s3_resourceno longer uses an unsigned session by default.
- Type check messages are now displayed in Dagit.
- Failure metadata is now surfaced in Dagit.
- Dagit now correctly displays the execution time of steps that error.
- Error messages now appear correctly in console logging.
- GCS storage is now more robust to transient failures.
- Fixed an issue where some event logs could be duplicated in Dagit.
- Fixed an issue when reading config from an environment variable that wasn't set.
- Fixed an issue when loading a repository or pipeline from a file target on Windows.
- Fixed an issue where deleted runs could cause the scheduler page to crash in Dagit.
- Expanded and improved docs and error messages.