- HTTP connection handling: Added an option "Allow HTTP" on Web App level. Upon establishing a HTTP connection for the first time, the user gets a prompt and can decide to allow HTTP within the currently opened Web App (i.e., the user will not get prompted again).
- SSL error handling: Alert dialog is shown, the user is advised to leave.
- Data savings: Added options to send "Save-data" HTTP header and to block the loading of images.
- Redesigned and restructured the Web App Settings + Global Settings page.
- Added PayPal donation button to About page.