- Support for macFUSE 4.x (#1446)
- Force Vault Lock (#1228, #1416): Before a vault is locked, Cryptomator checks if there are pending operations or open files. If so, it refuses to lock, but you can decide to force lock the vault anyway.
- Autostart on Windows (#1439, #1440): Instead of the registry, the startup folder is used.
- Fixed number of unlocked vaults that could not exceed the number of CPU cores using Dokany (#1442)
- Fixed playing video files via VLC using Dokany (#1453)
- Fixed broken autocompletion, case insensitivity, and search for files using Dokany (#1433)
- Fixed reveal vault on certain Linux distributions (#1415)
- Fixed donation keys that were rejected due to whitespaces (#1437)
- Fixed quit dialog that could be opened multiple times (#1323, #1427)
- Saved vault passwords are not decryptable anymore by all local user accounts on Windows (#1429)
📜 The complete list of closed issues is available here.