v1.2.1 (Hotfix release for Tor connections)
There are two types of binaries:
Note on Linux: you need to set up udev rules (included in the archive). Check out readme.
Note on macOS: The current build supports only macOS Catalina (10.15) or higher. If you'd like to run Specter on an older macOS version, you can install Specter from Pip.
Signatures and hashes
sha256.signed.txt file contains sha256 hashes of all binary files and signed with @stepansnigirev's GPG key.
You can get the public key from here: https://stepansnigirev.com/ss-specter-release.asc.
It is also available via keys.gnupg.net or keys.openpgp.org.
Fingerprint of the key is
6F16 E354 F833 93D6 E52E C25F 36ED 357A B24B 915F, short id:
- Bugfix: Hot fix for: Transactions sending/ signing failure
- Bugfix: Hot fix for Tor connections
- Bugfix: a minor bug that always shows address as used #927 (jleo84)
- Bugfix: cypress-tests #961 (Kim Neunert)
- Bugfix: Fix key initial format in wallet info #925 (benk10)
- Bugfix: Use the request session API for authentification #958 (Jürgen Hötzel)
- Chore: Bump cryptography from 3.2 to 3.3.2 #943 (dependabot[bot])
- Chore: enable dev-restart-login #960 (Kim Neunert)
- Chore: fix release-notes #928 (Kim Neunert)
- Docs: Typos #941 (Max Hillebrand)
- Feature: Add failed wallets popup #952 (benk10)
- Feature: Freeze UTXO and select UTXO for new transaction from the UTXO tab #956 (benk10)
- Feature: Use descriptor wallet for Bitcoin Core >= v0.21.0 #737 (Sjors Provoost)
- UIUX: Add reason for why device is disabled in new wallet screen #932 (benk10)
- UIUX: pass result of createpsbt call back to calculateEstimatedFee #945 (djpnewton)
- UIUX: Preserve form status when creating a transaction #938 (djpnewton)