- Fixed a bug that prevented mounting a file system on Mac OS X.
- File system operations correctly update the timestamps (access time, modification time and status change time).
- Reacts correctly to fsync() and fdatasync() syscalls by flushing the corresponding data to the disk.
- When mounting an old file system, CryFS will ask before migrating it to the newest version.
- Operating system tools like the mount command or /proc/self/mountinfo report correct file system type and also report the base directory.
- Compatibility with GCC 6